Edwardsburg Public Schools provides students with a variety of course offering options including traditional face-to-face classroom instruction, blended courses, online courses, career technical education courses, and dual enrollment courses. By taking advantage of difference course formats, it is possible for EPS graduates to earn more than 30 college credits while attending Edwardsburg High School. If the opportunity exists for students to enroll in a course offered at the high school, students are strongly encouraged to do so. Advanced Placement Courses may be taken online through the Michigan Online Course Catalog.. Students may also choose to enroll in other online courses through the Michigan Online Course Catalog. According to Section 21f of the Michigan School Code students are permitted to enroll in up to two online courses per Semester.
For more information about online learning, please visit About Michigan's Online Course Catalog.
Characteristics of successful online learners:
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Independent learner
- Time management skills
- Comfortable communicating in writing
- Able to use technology properly
If your student is interested in online learning as part of their well-rounded education at Edwardsburg High School, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Review the Parent Guide to Online Learning published by MVU.
2. Print and complete the Online Readiness Questionnaire.
3. Review the courses offered in the Michigan Online Course Catalog
(select statewide catalog).
4. Print and complete the Online Learning Course Application Form.
5. Return the above forms to the school counselor.
6. Complete the Online Learning Student Agreement Form.
If you have questions regarding online courses, please contact High School principal, Dr. Jeff Leslie
or guidance counselors, Mrs. Leslie Ostrander
or Mrs. Wendy Sherman.
Parent Guide Final
Online Course Readiness Questionnaire
Online Course Application